Michelle L. Abrams
Ms. Abrams earned a Juris Doctorate from the University of San Diego School of Law in 1995. While in law school, Ms. Abrams participated in the Civil Clinic and the Child Advocacy Clinic. Upon graduating from law school, Ms. Abrams clerked for the Family Court in Las Vegas, Nevada, and thereafter clerked in the District Court in Reno, Nevada.
Ms. Abrams holds a B.A. degree from University of California at San Diego where she majored in Political Science with a minor in Economics and a second minor in Chinese Studies. Ms. Abrams is a member of the State Bar of Nevada and is admitted to the United States District Court for the District of Nevada.
Ms. Abrams practices in the areas of estate planning, trust administration and probate, and trust and probate litigation, as well as personal injury matters. She also practices in the areas of commercial and civil litigation, and bankruptcy, with a focus on creditor's rights.
Ms. Abrams has donated her time and legal skills as a member of the board of directors of Classrooms on Wheels, Inc. a non-profit organization that provides educational and medical services to under-served children in Nevada.
Areas of Practice
- Creditors' Rights
- Guardianships & Conservatorships
- Living Wills
- Powers of Attorney and Appointment
- Animal Bites -- Plaintiff
- Motor Vehicle Accidents -- Plaintiff
- Property Damage -- Plaintiff
- Slip and Fall -- Plaintiff
- Wrongful Death -- Plaintiff
- Estate Administration
- Nevada, 1995
- U.S. District Court District of Nevada, 1996
- University of San Diego School of Law, San Diego, California
- University of California at San Diego, San Diego, California
- Major: Political Science
- Minor: Economics & Chinese Studies